SAIL Outdoors is a company from Quebec that offers a vast selection of brand-name products for outdoor sports, camping, hunting, and fishing through their Quebec and Ontario stores.
As a Visual Merchandiser, you will use your merchandising knowledge and your creativity in order to create a unique environment for our customers. You are the reference for anything having to do with how clothing is presented.
Day-to-day, you will work alongside your Department Manager. You responsibilities include:
- Merchandising for the entire department, taking into consideration the products, brands, colour blocks and visual presentation trends;
- Preparing themes and concepts in light of the season, events, and promotions;
- Filling wall and displays in order to maximise space;
- Guide and direct customers when they are purchasing clothing.
The best parts of your story have made you someone who:
- has mastered merchandising practices, whether it is through your studies or experience;
- has an eye for colour and likes when things are well-presented;
- does not hesitate to share ideas with others;
- knows how to adapt his or her game plan in order to handle unexpected changes.
- Salary from $16.50 per hour
- Generous employee rebates
- Privilege discounts with partners
- Continued training
- Employee and Family Assistance Program