SAIL Outdoors is a Canadian company that offers a vast selection of brand-name products for outdoor sports, camping, hunting, and fishing through their Quebec and Ontario stores.
*** The possession and acquisition license (PAL) is required.
As a Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for offering the best advice to each customer so that each outdoor adventure is unforgettable. You advise each client as if you were going on an expedition with them!
Day-to-day, you will work alongside your Department Manager. Your involvement includes:
- Listening, advising, and guiding your customers
- Informing customers about products and promotions
- Perfecting your knowledge by participating in product training sessions
- Making your department a place where it feels good to shop by lending a helping hand with upkeep, merchandising, and pricing
The best moments of your story have made you someone who:
- is (too) passionate about the outdoors
- enjoys sharing with others and knows how to listen
- is known for your energy and the effort you put in to what you are passionate about
- Generous employee rebates
- Privilege discounts with partners
- Continued training
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Group insurance program (50% of premiums paid by employer)