SAIL Outdoors is a company from Quebec that offers a vast selection of brand-name products for outdoor sports, camping, hunting, and fishing through their Quebec and Ontario stores.
As a Warehouse Clerk, you are involved in the circulation of merchandise, and in the process of ensuring that the inventory of your store is exact. You understand that even if you do not have direct contact with our customers, they count on you to have access to the merchandise that they need.
Day-to-day, you will work alongside your Department Manager. Your involvement includes:
- Receiving and sending large quantities of merchandise, in collaboration with your colleagues;
- Controlling and pricing merchandise received and ensuring the exact count of each product;
- Using lifts;
- Completing important documents related to inventory.
The best parts of your story have made you someone who:
- loves when things are done well and in the same way;
- always wants to check, count, calculate;
- understands the importance of working safely.
- Salary according to experience
- Generous employee rebates
- Privilege discounts with partners
- Continued training
- Employee and Family Assistance Program