SAIL Outdoors is a company from Quebec that offers a vast selection of brand-name products for outdoor sports, camping, hunting, and fishing through their Quebec and Ontario stores.
As Clerk, Maintenance, you will be responsible for the maintaining the general cleanliness of the store. You know that even if you are not in direct contact with our customers, they are counting on you so that the store is always looks new and inviting.
Day-to-day, you will work alongside your Department Manager. Your involvement includes:
- Maintaining the general cleanliness of the building;
- Carrying out various indoor and outdoor repairs;
- Carrying out preventative maintenance on certain equipment;
- Taking inventory of the materials required to carry out various tasks and communicate these needs to the Warehouse Department Manager;
- Adopting safe working methods, particularly when using cleaning products or handling hazardous materials;
- Helping out the warehouse team, as needed.
The best moments of your store have made you someone who:
- likes when things are done well and in the same way;
- is known for being meticulous and organized;
- understands the importance of working safely.
- Salary according to experience
- Generous employee rebates
- Privilege discounts with partners
- Continued training
- Employee and Family Assistance Program