SAIL Outdoors is a company from Quebec that offers a vast selection of brand-name products for outdoor sports, camping, hunting, and fishing through their Quebec and Ontario stores.
As a member of management, you will act as leader by inspiring and guiding your team so that the store’s objectives are met. You make sure that everything is done in the most efficient way possible in order for your employees to be able to serve their customers without worrying about anything else!
In this position, you will not be bored. You will work alongside the other members of the management team. Your days will be full as you will take charge of the following responsibilities:
- Guide, encourage and hold your employees accountable;
- Make sure that everything is in place to ensure the best-quality customer service;
- Participate in reaching the store’s financial objectives by proposing action plans related to sales, cost management, and logistics;
- Be the “go-to” person for everything concerning the store, our products, and procedures at SAIL;
- Participate in the training and the orientation of new team members, leading them on the path to success;
- Take part in a multitude of activities, whether it is merchandising, preparing for promotions, inventory counts, or managing stock.
The best moments of your story have made you someone who:
- knows how to develop your team’s competencies, and is an ambassador of a learning culture
- is an authentic mentor, capable of mobilizing your team through your transparency and positivity to meet daily goals
- is results-oriented
- is an agent of change and inspires your team
- has already put action plans into place and is able to carry them out within tight deadlines
- Generous employee rebates
- Privilege discounts with partners
- Continued training
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Group insurance program (50% of premiums paid by employer)
- RRSP with employer contribution
- 3 weeks vacation
- Sick days
- Years of contribution recognition program