SAIL Outdoors is a company from Quebec that offers a vast selection of brand-name products for outdoor sports, camping, hunting, and fishing through their Quebec and Ontario stores.
As a member of management, you will act as leader by inspiring and guiding your team so that the store’s objectives are met. You make sure that everything is done in the most efficient way possible in order for your employees to be able to serve their customers without worrying about anything else!
In this position, you will not be bored. You will work alongside the other members of the management team. Your days will be full as you will take charge of the following responsibilities:
- Hiring and onboarding new employees with the Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager
- Ensuring that the Explore+ rewards program, the transactional policies and procedures and the exchange policies and procedures are followed
- Coordinating the operations of the warehouse, from products receiving to their availability while respecting deadlines. Organizing the warehouse to ensure it is functional, efficient and safe, working around certain structural limitations and the busiest periods of the year
- Being the point of reference when it comes to applying standards and policies for the department, as well as in customer service and health and safety
- Mobilizing, coaching, and empowering the team by sharing the company and the management team’s vision
- Ensuring that objectives are met in the department by structuring and organizing the work to be done
- Creating a selling and customer experience culture in my department
- Generous employee rebates
- Privilege discounts with partners
- Continued training
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Group insurance program (50% of premiums paid by employer)
- RRSP with employer contribution
- 3 weeks vacation
- Sick days
- Years of contribution recognition program
– You know how to develop the skills of your team and are an ambassador of the learning culture?
– You are an authentic mentor capable of mobilizing his team through transparency and positivity in order to achieve daily objectives?
– You show adaptability and act as an agent of change in your team?
– You know how to get results and achieve goals?
JOIN THE EXPEDITION!Tell us your best story!