SAIL Outdoors is a Canadian company that offers a vast selection of brand-name products for outdoor sports, camping, hunting, and fishing through their Quebec and Ontario stores.
As a member of management, you will act as leader by inspiring and guiding your team so that the store’s objectives are met. You make sure that everything is done in the most efficient way possible in order for your employees to be able to serve their customers without worrying about anything else!
In this position, you will not be bored. You will work alongside the other members of the management team. Your days will be full as you will take charge of the following responsibilities:
• Hiring and onboarding new employees with the Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager
• Creating a strong relationship with your employees that is focused on their success
• Mobilizing, empowering, coaching and encouraging employee performance in order to get the best from your team
• Developing the sales culture and customer experience in your department
• Reaching the department’s objectives, making sure that standards are met, and reinforcing policies and procedures
- Generous employee rebates
- Privilege discounts with partners
- Continued training
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Group insurance program (50% of premiums paid by employer)
- 3 weeks vacation
- Sick days
- Years of contribution recognition program
– You know how to develop the skills of your team and are an ambassador of the learning culture?
– You are an authentic mentor capable of mobilizing his team through transparency and positivity in order to achieve daily objectives?
– You show adaptability and act as an agent of change in your team?
– You know how to get results and achieve goals?
JOIN THE EXPEDITION!Tell us your best story!