SAIL Outdoors is a Canadian company that offers a vast selection of brand-name products for outdoor sports, camping, hunting, and fishing through their Quebec and Ontario stores.
As a Customer Service Agent, you will be responsible for tending to the needs of our customers, whether it is before or after their purchase. You know how to put the finishing touch on the customer’s experience when it comes to particular transactions.
Day-to-day, you will work alongside your Department Manager. Your involvement includes:
- Processing special and complex transactions, such as returns, exchanges, issuing fishing permits
- Promoting our Explore+ rewards program
- Informing customers about our policies and guiding them to fulfill their needs
- Welcoming clients, face-to-face or on the phone, and directing them to the person who can help them with their requests
The best moments of your story have made you someone who:
- loves people and knows how to listen to them
- knows how to learn and understands several procedures or ways of doing things
- is very patient and knows how to stay calm
- likes to do many things simultaneously, in an autonomous way
- Generous employee rebates
- Privilege discounts with partners
- Continued training
- Employee and Family Assistance Program