SAIL Outdoors is a Canadian company that offers a vast selection of brand-name products for outdoor sports, camping, hunting, and fishing through their Quebec and Ontario stores.
As a Customer Service Agent, you will be responsible for tending to the needs of our customers, whether it is before or after their purchase. You know how to put the finishing touch on the customer’s experience when it comes to particular transactions.
Day-to-day, you will work alongside your Department Manager. Your involvement includes:
- Carrying out specific transactions, namely customer/supplier returns, exchanges, layaway, credit notes, employee purchases, permits, sales requiring additional checks, calls, etc;
- Promoting the VIP program/Sportium club to customers and ensuring the accuracy of their member profiles;
- Making sure I respect the rules and regulations of the Employee Discount Program;
- Offering exceptional customer service in line with our customer service standards;
- Informing customers about current policies and promotions and applying them.
- Inspecting merchandise to prevent theft and packing merchandise;
- Welcoming customers, face-to-face or by phone, and directing them toward the appropriate department.
The best moments of your story have made you someone who:
- loves people and knows how to listen to them;
- knows how to learn and understands several procedures or ways of doing things;
- is very patient and knows how to stay calm;
- likes to do many things simultaneously, in an autonomous way.