SAIL Outdoors is a Canadian company that offers a vast selection of brand-name products for outdoor sports, camping, hunting, and fishing through their Quebec and Ontario stores.
Benefits offered: Employee rebate, Privilege discounts with partner, Continued training, Group insurance program, Partner Privilege Program, Flexible and hybrid/work-from-home schedule .
As a Clerk, Data integrity, you will ensure the accuracy of all data used in the purchasing process.
Day-to-day, you will work alongside your Manager, Purchasing and your involvement includes:
· Creating new products in the system and web catalogue as well as promotions;
· Preparing necessary documents for transfers
· Verifying order confirmations and correcting disparities
· Participating in the programming of price changes
· Carrying out research related to inventory as well as the reception of merchandise
· Entering data during the purchasing process
· Managing physical documents for the department in order to ensure efficiency and consistency (classifying, archiving, etc.)
The best moments of your story have made you someone who:
· is often congratulated for your excellent work, because you like a job well done
· submits impeccable work thanks to the exactness of the data with which you work
· is known for your technological know-how and your ability to quickly learn new software
· understands the importance of trusting your colleagues, that’s why your work is well-organized, and you like that your team members’ documents are clear and well-ordered
· has the capacity to build your team’s confidence. People around you quickly come to the conclusion that sharing with others comes naturally to you and that you like working with others
* You must be fluent in FrenchTell us your best story!