SAIL Outdoors is a Canadian company that offers a vast selection of brand-name products for outdoor sports, camping, hunting, and fishing through their Quebec and Ontario stores.
As Clerk, Maintenance, you will be responsible for the maintaining the general cleanliness of the store. You know that even if you are not in direct contact with our customers, they are counting on you so that the store is always looks new and inviting.
Day-to-day, you will work alongside your Department Manager. Your involvement includes:
- Maintaining the general cleanliness of the entire building, including the store, the bathrooms, garbage can, etc.
- Doing various small repairs for the interior and exterior of the store
- Providing preventative maintenance of certain equipment in a safe manner
- Keeping count of inventory for materials and products needed to execute my tasks, while respecting the WHMIS
- Lending a hand to the warehouse team when necessary
The best moments of your store have made you someone who:
- likes when things are done well and in the same way
- is known for being meticulous and organized
- understands the importance of working safely
- Generous employee rebates
- Privilege discounts with partners
- Continued training
- Employee and Family Assistance Program