SAIL Outdoors is a company from Quebec that offers a vast selection of brand-name products for outdoor sports, camping, hunting, and fishing through their Quebec and Ontario stores.
As a member of management, you will act as leader by inspiring and guiding your team so that the store’s objectives are met. You make sure that everything is done in the most efficient way possible in order for your employees to be able to serve their customers without worrying about anything else!
In this position, you will not be bored. You will work alongside the other members of the management team. Your days will be full as you will take charge of the following responsibilities:
- Mobilizing, empowering, developing and encouraging employee performance in order to get the best from my team.
- Knowing the store’s KPI in order to take the necessary actions to ensure success.
- In partnership with the Store Manager, ensuring that the store’s goals are met in terms of sales, customer service, and employee engagement and development.
- Ensuring that company policies and procedures are followed and encouraging the buy-in of all.
- Generous employee rebates
- Privilege discounts with partners
- Continued training
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Group insurance program (50% of premiums paid by employer)
- RRSP with employer contribution
- 3 weeks vacation
- Sick days
- Years of contribution recognition program
– You have the courage to take decisions and responsibilities?
– You demonstrate organizational agility?
– You like to be invested and developing your team’s skills?
JOIN THE EXPEDITION!Tell us your best story!