SAIL Outdoors is a Canadian company that offers a vast selection of brand-name products for outdoor sports, camping, hunting, and fishing through their Quebec and Ontario stores.
I am my Department Manager’s right hand and I’m a reference in terms of managing inventory. The employees in each department can count on me to answer their questions.
In this position, you will not be bored. You will work alongside the other members of the management team. Your days will be full as you will take charge of the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring that our Explore+ rewards program, transactional policies/procedures, and return and exchange policies/procedures are followed
- Coordinating warehouse operations, from receiving products to availability of products, according to the deadlines
- Being the point of reference when it comes to applying standards and policies for the department, as well as customer service and health and safety
- Mobilizing, coaching, and empowering the team by sharing the company’s and management team’s vision
- Ensuring that objectives are met in the department by structuring and organizing the work to be done
- Creating a customer service culture in your department
- Generous employee rebates
- Privilege discounts with partners
- Continued training
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Group insurance program (50% of premiums paid by employer)
- 3 weeks vacation
- Sick days
- Years of contribution recognition program
– You know how to develop the skills of your team and are an ambassador of the learning culture?
– You are an authentic mentor capable of mobilizing his team through transparency and positivity in order to achieve daily objectives?
– You show adaptability and act as an agent of change in your team?
– You know how to get results and achieve goals?
JOIN THE EXPEDITION!Tell us your best story!