SAIL Outdoors is a Canadian company that offers a vast selection of brand-name products for outdoor sports, camping, hunting, and fishing through their Quebec and Ontario stores.
As a Visual Merchandiser, you will use your merchandising knowledge and your creativity in order to create a unique environment for our customers. You are the reference for anything having to do with how clothing is presented.
Day-to-day, you will work alongside your Department Manager. You responsibilities include:
- Merchandising for the entire department, taking into consideration the products, brands, colour blocks and visual presentation trends
- Preparing themes and concepts in light of the season, events, and promotions
- Filling wall and displays in order to maximize space
- Guide and direct customers when they are purchasing clothing
The best parts of your story have made you someone who:
- has mastered merchandising practices, whether it is through your studies or experience
- has an eye for colour and likes when things are well-presented
- does not hesitate to share ideas with others
- knows how to adapt his or her game plan in order to handle unexpected changes
- Generous employee rebates
- Privilege discounts with partners
- Continued training
- Employee and Family Assistance Program