Founded over 40 years ago, SAIL Outdoors Inc. is a Canadian company whose Head Office is located in Laval. SAIL Outdoors brings together professionals from all over the spectrum who share their talents and experiences to enhance “their” stores, situated in Québec and Ontario. SAIL stores offer the vastest selection of brand-name products within the largest outdoors, camping, hunting, and fishing network in Eastern Canada!
I am my Department Manager’s right hand and I’m a reference in terms of customer service and sales. The employees in the department can count on me to answer their questions.
In this position, you will not be bored. You will work alongside the other members of the management team. Your days will be full as you will take charge of the following responsibilities:
- Listening, advising, and offering exceptional customer service to our customers;
- Mobilizing, coaching, and empowering the team by sharing the company as well as the management team’s vision;
- Ensuring that objectives are met in the department by structuring and organizing the work to be done;
- Being the point of reference when it comes to applying standards and policies for the department, as well as in customer service;
- Creating a selling and customer experience culture in my department;
- Supporting my Department Manager and ensuring that instructions are respected in his/her absence.
The best moments of your story have made you someone who:
- always puts the customer first
- is a reference when it comes to customer service, sales, and product knowledge matters
- builds genuine relationships with the members of your team and is a leader
- is results-oriented and mobilizes your team to meet the KPI for your department
- is adaptable and is an agent of change in your team.
- knows how to get results and achieve goals
- understands that deadlines are sometimes tight and that his work has an impact on his coworkers
Benefits offered :
• Employee rebate
• Privilege discounts with partners
• Training programs
• Employee assistance program
• Group insurance program