SAIL Outdoors is a company from Quebec that offers a vast selection of brand-name products for outdoor sports, camping, hunting, and fishing through their Quebec and Ontario stores.
I am my Department Manager’s right hand and I’m a reference in terms of customer service and sales. The employees in the department can count on me to answer their questions.
In this position, you will not be bored. You will work alongside the other members of the management team. Your days will be full as you will take charge of the following responsibilities:
• Ensuring that the VIP program, transactional policies and procedures, and return and exchange policies and procedures are followed;
• Being the point of reference when it comes to applying standards and policies for the department, as well as in customer service;
• Mobilizing, coaching, and empowering the team by sharing the company and the management team’s vision;
• Ensuring that objectives are met in the department by structuring and organizing the work to be done;
• Creating a customer service culture in my department;
• Supporting my Department Manager and ensuring that instructions are respected in his/her absence.
The best moments of your story have made you someone who:
- always puts the customer first
- is a reference when it comes to customer service, sales, and product knowledge
- builds genuine relationships with the members of your team and is a leader
- is results-oriented and mobilizes your team to meet the KPI for your department
- is adaptable and is an agent of change in your team.
- knows the best methods to ensure that plans are executed
- understands that deadlines are sometimes tight and that his work has an impact on his coworkers
- Generous employee rebates
- Privilege discounts with partners
- Continued training
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Group insurance program (50% of premiums paid by employer)
- RRSP with employer contribution
- 3 weeks vacation
- Sick days
- Years of contribution recognition program